Monday, July 9, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! I am making my own computer game. It will be called LEGO BIONICLE - Re: The Quest for the Masks. This blog was created for me to show my progress and to explain all of my ideas for the game. Once completed, it will be my first computer game, and I will distribute it for free! It is basically the first year of the BIONICLE storyline put into a video game. Why I'm making a BIONICLE game I will explain at a later time. In the meantime, I will be posting my progress as soon as I make some.

By the way, I do not own the BIONICLE stuff, including the storyline and characters. They are the property of LEGO. I am simply making a game for the entertainment of the players without asking for a payment in return.

And one last thing. This is my first blog post. How did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment